We will need to comply with Government regulations that, at present, require everybody to wear masks in a public place.
Gamboa Rainforest Resort and Marina
We expect that the Resort will implement their own safety measurements, which may include temperatures checks.
These are the measures that we will take:
- will be temperature checked on a regular basis
- hands will be washed and sanitised before and during each tour
Boat and equipment
- before and after each tour, the boat and all the equipment will be thoroughly washed and sanitised
- hand santiser and disposable wet wipes will be onboard
- our tranporter will ensure that the vehicle is thoroughly sanitised
- the driver may require you to wear masks
Should there be any risk to our clients or staff, we reserve the right to immediately cancel a tour, with full tour refund.
With immediate effect, all our photography and fishing tours will now be private. The minute we receive your confirmed online booking, no further seats will be sold on your tour.
Yes, this even applies to a solo traveller.
We use a private transporter who will transport you from your hotel to the marina. She will wait at the marina, to return you after the tour.
Our transporter also offers private airport transfers and City tours.
Food & Beverages
Water: decanted into individual flasks and chilled
Snacks: a section of individually packaged snacks that are suitable for vegetarians, lactose free, Halal and Kosher certified
Tea, coffee, sugar: sachets
Powdered milk: non-dairy
Picnic lunch: prepared in our home kitchen to our strict hygiene standands
(we try to use as few single use plastics and disposable packaging as possible)